Student Assistant Student Well-being and Communication at ESA
Are you passionate about student well-being? Do you want to get involved and have an impact on the way students are communicated with when it comes to this topic? Do you enjoy getting creative and thinking about interesting ways to convey a message? Are you able to create digital content?
We are looking for two student assistants to help us with the wellbeing communication towards our TU/e community. For 2 hours a week you will be asked to do the following:
- Coordinate the social media communication surrounding student well-being communication. This includes setting up a content calendar and creating relevant and engaging content (for Instagram in particular). You also participate in the Instagram takeover about well-being.
- Communicating and coordinating with the social media manager of the TU/e.ue
- Co-developing communication toolkits for different stakeholder groups. These include social media posts, posters, texts for newsletters.
- Organizing a well-being campaign where we spend a week highlighting the importance of taking care of yourself and others and the sources of support students have access to.
- Providing feedback and input on other communication materials surrounding student wellbeing.
- start date ASAP / December. This means we will not have enough time to apply for a new work permit if you require one (!)
- 2 hours p/w
- attractive wage according to TU/e standards for student assistants based on your ECTS. Wages start at €14,56 p/h and can go up to €15,82 p/h (excl. leave)
If you are interested in getting creative and working on spreading a positive message amongst the community then get in touch! Send us your CV, a short motivation on why you are interested / qualified and an Instagram post idea for the caption:
“There are many ways in which you can take care of your wellbeing – what is your favorite way?”
Application closes on December 1st