TU/e - Student Member Examination Appeals Board (CBE)

If you do not agree with the decisions of the Examinations Committee (e.g. regarding binding study advice) or of an examiner from your department, relating to admission to examinations, the grades awarded, or the determination of your total number of credits (in relation to your study progress or admission to a Master’s program), you can lodge an appeal at the CBE. This CBE consists of a professor of Electrical Engineering and a student: the position that is now opening up. If you are interested in this position and you are not going to study abroad in the coming two years, make sure to send a mail with a small motivation letter to studentlid.e@tue.nl